- design, build and develop applications used by millions of users around the World, both from code and architecture side
- give a lot of inputs to innovate the technology
- a lot of autonomy to work on projects that are helping to achieve the goals of teams and the company.
What we are looking for someone who:
- has at least 2 years experience working with OOP preferably on .NET applications
- has experience with relational databases (MS SQL)
- knows what SOLID stands for,
- is abile to work successfully in a dynamic and fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently,
- understands business aspects of implementing projects,
- is abile to design complex functionalities in a scalable architecture,
- can optimize the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code,
- is able to communicate in English.
It will be a big plus if you have:
- ability to use queues: RabbitMQ
- experience using NoSql databases
- experience in working with TDD, Databus
- Azure experience,
- experience with synchronous/async interface development
- willingness to close every part of the world in microservices;)
- passion for your work and you like to talk about Eric Evans over coffee.
What we offer you?
- salary (up to 16 000 PLN + VAT on B2B contract),
- shares options plan after 6 months,
- private health insurance after trial period,
- working in LEAN environment in a multi skilled and international team
- flexible working hours,
- relocation package,
- free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.