We have one mission: to make the healthcare experience more human. For us, that also means working in the most human way (even if we are not perfect). But let us begin with what working here would mean for you.
As a developer, what you do will have an impact on people’s lives. You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with your peers. And, like all companies, we have goals. But you will be the one responsible for deciding when, where and how.
In just a few years everyone will book a visit just as we plan it to be. We’re doing it already, and it’s why we’ve grown to more than 1500 people. We have a great work atmosphere, your ideas are valued and we hire the best talent so that then you can do your best. That’s why we need you.
We are looking for a very motivated individual, who likes teamwork and is an excellent Software developer. We offer to work on our platform, helping bring it to the next level, implementing new features in a smart and efficient way.
- design, build and develop applications used by millions of users around the World, both from code and architecture side
- give a lot of input to innovate the technology
- work on projects that are helping to achieve the goals of teams and the company, maintain autonomy doing that
- cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
Skills you master:
- Experience with relational databases (we use MS SQL)
- 2+ years programming in OOP languages (.Net is preferred, but not mandatory)
- You value good programming practices (e.g. know what SOLID stands for)
- You consider testing as valuable as coding
- You are not afraid of designing complex functionalities in a scalable architecture
- You believe in optimising the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code
- Are able to communicate in English
Big bonus if you have:
- Ability and experience using queues: Azure queues and RabbitMQ
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Azure CosmoDB
- Experience in working with TDD and Databus
- Experience working with cloud solutions
- Experience with synchronous/async interface development
- Knowledge of web development
- You're also interested in understanding the business background of a project
And what do we offer in return?
- 💶 Real competitive salary (yes, we mean it)
- ⚕️Private health insurance
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee
- ⏰ Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August
- 🍎 Daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- 🇬🇧 Language training
- 📈 Share options (you become a partner)
- ✈️ Relocation package
- 🙃 A great work environment awarded with the 'Best Workplaces Spain' two years in a row
- 🧘 Pilates classes once a week
- 🎮 A Gamer Room with Oculus Rift and game consoles (and yet we always play Mario Kart)
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
It will be a pleasure to meet you :)
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
"I agree that Doctoralia SL, with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, B2, 13 - 08019 Barcelona, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read the information about the processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process."