JR Front-end Developer
We are looking for a Front-end Developer who would like to work for a fast growing and agile company in which you will have the opportunity to contribute in the evolution of the healthcare services platform.
- Actively participate in designing, implementing and supporting the development, optimization, test and monitoring systems of new features for web/mobile applications that are used by millions of users everyday;
- Work in a cross-functional team/family formed by developers, designers, UX, testers and product owners, in which your opinion is always heard and taken into account;
- You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive Web design and application.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Have a proven work experience as a Front-end developer at least 2 years;
- Are a team player;
- Can create quality mockups and prototypes;
- Are able to ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
- Have hands on experience with markup languages;
- Know React;
- Are Familiar with browser testing and debugging;
- Have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Know how to use tools such as GIT, Yarn/NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp;
- Are used to work on an Agile environment, and you embrace its practices;
- Have aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail;
- Have good problem solving skills;
- Have excellent verbal communication skills;
- Feel comfortable expressing yourself in English;
- Are good with numbers and people equally.
then this job is for you.
- A career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- Autonomy and impact on what you do
- Learning from some of the best people in the industry
- Flexibility and smart working
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.