Junior Project Manager
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
Backoffice Team is part of the Revenue team. We are responsible for the financial part of applications, which means: invoicing, online payments, accounting softwares integrations and others. We do our best to keep business growing with no blockers. We deliver tools, integrations and any other needed solutions to keep, all employees satisfied and efficient in what they do.
We are looking for Junior Project Manager to join us!
You will be responsible for:
- researching stakeholders’ needs - Sales / Customer Success mostly
- discussing possible solutions to be implemented
- testing developed functionalities before they reach production environment
- analyzing data to deliver conclusions
- supporting backoffice dev-team with collecting details of requirements
- communicating delivered stuff by the dev-team
- providing technical training for sales and CS teams
- have advanced Excel skills
- have passion for technology
- have analytical thinking
- can communicate English easily (min. B2)
- have ease of learning new things / skills
- know SQL (it will be an asset)
it means we are looking for you!
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- business trips to our foreign offices, for instance to sunny Barcelona,
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.
You don't believe? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
Please add the following information in Your resume:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."