Customer Experience Team Leader
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
It’s all about the experience!
The Customer Experience Team is the expert of our marketing and sales organization, playing a pivotal role between our customers, Customer Success departments, product and other internal teams. As a member of the Customer Experience team you’ll be committed to providing a 360-degree positive experience in all interactions and as a result, increasing engagement of our customers, building long term relationships with individual customers and facilities. Your daily work will be very close to Customer Success and marketing automation tools.
- Design the CX strategy for our customers in Poland - both individual and clinics
- Making our customers love our product and are engaged
- Developing marketing automation in Poland :) (HubSpot, Appcues)
- Creating a content strategy which converts
- Oversight the whole Customer Journey, from the moment they look for us in Google
- Take care of the customer experience
- Make sure that what we communicate on each step of the customer journey is right and aligned
- Deliver great insights to other departments including Cs, CO, Product, UC
- Keep an eye on all CX metrics
- Have at least 2 year experience in marketing or customer experience department
- Can show us projects in which you succeed
- Are both creative and logical thinker
- Have ideas on engaging SaaS users
- consider yourself a mini-CEO
- Have perfect skills to lead a group and ability to convince people to work with you
- Love challenges and you're not afraid to test new approaches and ideas
- Are well organized and detail oriented (devil is in the details!)
- Speak very good both English and Polish
- Know how to inspire people
- Have a power to change the world and deliver the best possible value
- Are open to say sth is not working and try again
it means you should apply!
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.
You don't believe? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
Please add the following information in Your resume:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."