Global Business Analyst
Doctoralia is Spain's number 1 online portal for finding and booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract almost 3 million patients monthly and list almost 100,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which operates in 15 countries and is the largest healthcare marketplace in the world. Doctoralia Spain now employs almost 200 team members and is a strategic infrastructure hub for DocPlanner.
Join us and help "Make the Healthcare Experience More Human"!
Do you want to take the opportunity for being part of a team who makes you and the company grow fast, healthy and wealthy?
In your role you will:
- Create automations related to sales/customer service process to ensure maximal effectiveness and operational perfectiveness both in our CRM and in other areas
- Supervise KPIs, metrics and performance of local sales teams to maintain the best lead utilisation
- Coordinate with local structures implementation of global processes and ensure we are following the same standards
- Monitor local markets of medical facilities, clinics and hospitals to detect sales opportunities
- Create on-demand reports for the Head of Business segment
- have an undergraduate or master’s degree (preferably in economics, statistics, business or related fields)
- have 2 years or more of experience in sales, analytics, operations or other position related to business development or project management
- are good with numbers and people equally
- Know Excel like a pro
- Have analytical thinking and like creating reports
- Have experience with Tableau or similar softwares (it will be an asset)
- Know basics of SQL (it will be an asset)
- Have huge ease of learning new tools & skills
- Like to solve problems coming from different areas
- Speak English (at least C1)
then this job is for you.
- a career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- autonomy and impact on what you do,
- learning from some of the best people in the industry,
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organised in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff
- and lots of data to analyse!
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
“I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process.”