Doctoralia is Brazil’s number 1 online portal for booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract over 9 million patients monthly and list almost 500,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which is currently operating in 15 countries around the world. Starting 1 year ago with 3 and now with almost 200 employees, Doctoralia Brazil is Docplanner’s largest and fastest-growing market.
Join us and help “Make the Healthcare Experience More Human”!
GOALS OF THE JOB:
- manage financial, tax and accounting operations for the country,
- ensure accurate reporting to the Country Manager and global CFO,
- prepare budgets, forecasts and business cases to support management decisions,
- manage costs and cash position,
- ensure compliance with local and international accounting standards,
- work closely with company accountants, lawyers and other advisors,
- prepare and review basic legal contracts
- have a University degree in related areas
- 3+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting
- know all finance functional areas including financial risk management and accounting,
- know how to prepare and analyze financial reports and projections
- when you think numbers, you think Excel,
- always think about optimizing everything - even the wheel :)
- agree that change is the only constant,
- you are proficient in English
... then you might be just the one we are looking for you!
What we offer?
- Salary: R$6.000,00
- Food allownce (VR): R$25,00 per day
- Transportantion allownce (VT)
- Dental Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Participate in our Share Option Programs
- work in a start-up ambiente
- Big and real chances of professional growth
- a chance to "make a dent in the Universe",
- autonomy and impact on what you do,
- an opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields,
- competitive compensation package including stock option plan,
- work to change people's lives for better
P.S.: Please send your Resume in English!