Analista de Processos
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
Backoffice Team is part of the Revenue team. We are responsible for the financial part of applications, which means: invoicing, online payments, accounting softwares integrations and others. We do our best to keep business growing with no blockers. We deliver tools, integrations and any other needed solutions to keep, all employees satisfied and efficient in what they do.
You will be responsible for:
- improving operational processes in the company
- implementing global solutions locally
- researching of local backoffice tools and external softwares needs
- collecting feedbacks from local managers and leaders
- communicating changes delivered by the dev-team
- collecting, grouping and reporting bugs
- have advanced Excel skills
- have passion for technology
- have analytical thinking
- can communicate English easily
- have ease of learning new things / skills
- know SQL (it will be a plus)
It means we are looking for you!
O que nós oferecemos?
- Salário fixo de R$3.000,00
- Vale-Refeição de R$25,00 por dia trabalhado
- Assistência Odontológica
- Assistência Médica
- Seguro de Vida em Grupo
- Ambiente Startup de trabalho
- Participar de uma empresa internacional em estágio inicial no Brasil
- Participação nas ações da empresa após 6 meses de experiência
- Grandes possibilidade reais de crescimento profissional