UI kit Designer
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a UI kit designer to join our DesignOps team in Warsaw. You'll work with other Product Designers, Managers and Software Engineers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Building tools to empower and amplify designers.
- Help us make the healthcare experience more human,
- Design complex systems to improve consistency across our products,
- Maintain consistency throughout a sketch UI kit file and Frontend documentation,
- Work side by side with frontend engineers designing and developing components,
- Improve sketch UI kit file to help product designers work in a more efficient way.
- Experience in designing digital products and interfaces (not just websites),
- Experience in building design systems,
- Strong visual aesthetics and understanding of colors, typography, iconography and animation,
- Strong UI and Visual Design skills,
- Proficiency with Sketch,
- HTML/CSS understanding,
- Bootstrap (or any other CSS framework) understanding,
- Ability to communicate in English (both spoken and written).
- Ability to create micro-interactions and elegant animations.
- The opportunity to build a complex design system,
- Creative Friday - one day every week to learn new things,
- Becoming a partner (we offer equity participation after 6 months),
- Flexible working hours,
- Medical insurance,
- Working with people from Poland, Turkey, Italy, Spain and more,
- Huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent,
- Free English classes in our office
- Fruits and snacks in the kitchen :)