Marketing Manager (Growth Hacking)
Doctoralia/DocPlanner is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe and Latin America specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and 20 markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
With 30 million unique patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest booking platform (1.9 million last month) and practice management software provider for 2.1 million active doctors. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients review over 2.5 million verified opinions, find the best doctor nearby and book a visit in a few seconds. Doctors can attract new patients and manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool.
We are growing mega fast and now have 1.000+ people on board based in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba and Santiago.
Our management team includes people who launched and developed the biggest European startups (e.g. econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it).
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Marketing Manager who will help us expand Brazilian market.
- have +5 years of experience in digital (on-line) marketing,
- of which +2 years in lead generation, inbound marketing or performance
- know how to creat email marketing campaing and manager landing pages that convert!
- use the words hubspot, marketo and pardot more often than tea and coffee ;)
- have experience in running outbouding campaigns and run webminars, ebooks and blog solutions,
- think that acquiring a database of 10.000 contacts to doctors per month is a piece of cake,
- could teach Mark Twain how to write engaging texts
- could be the next Neil Patel's co-worker
- can build trust with different levels of specialists and managers in an organization
- are good with numbers and people equally
- speak English like a pro and could survive in Spain
Then this opportunity may be for you.
- expand the DocPlanner brand in Brazil, Chile and Peru for doctors,
- impact the revenue growth through an effective marketing strategy and excellent, hands-on execution,
- work with the Global VP of Marketing and Country Manager Brazil, Chile and Peru to achieve results.
- manager a international team in Barcelona and Curitiba offices
- help our team to make the healtcare experience more human
What we offer?
- Salary (based in market reference)
- Food allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Odonto Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Life Group Insurance
- Share Option Program after 6 months contract
- work with smart people who know their stuff,
- a chance to transform the healthcare booking sector in Brazil and Latin America,
- co-creation of the company strategy as a member of the Brazilian Leadership Team,
- international development opportunities,
- huge autonomy,
- an opportunity to grow with a world wide company.