With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Data Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing data-related teams and processes in Docplanner: Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Quality, Data Collection,
- overseeing technology involved in data operations,
- cooperating with local teams on all Docplanner markets worldwide by providing business data and analysis,
- establishing project scopes with stakeholders,
- analyzing performance, optimizing team projects.
- have managerial experience in running a team of 5-20 specialists
- have a technical background, eg. PO, developer, analyst, data engineer
- have very good problem-solving skills
- have very good English (min. C1), Spanish or Portuguese is a big plus
- have a degree in data science, economics or IT/engineering
- have good communication skills,
- are confident and assertive
we might be looking for you!
- share options plan after 6 months contract,
- working with a team of 6 people (and a mission to expand it)
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- business trips to our foreign offices, for instance to sunny Barcelona,
- regular integration meetings like go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks, and breakfast stuff.
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."