With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We are currently looking for a talented Reporting Analyst, who will help us make better and more informed business decisions, to join our team in Warsaw.
Your tasks will include:
- building, maintaining and improving executive dashboards,
- preparing regular and ad-hoc reports for the management of various departments,
- translating data-derived facts into actionable insights,
- assisting the CFO, the Head of Revenue and the Finance team with obtaining critical information and support the business with identifying opportunities and making intelligent, data-driven decisions.
- have great skills in Excel and good skills in SQL,
- have analitycal mind & ability to interpret data and extract conclusions,
- have excellent organizational skills: task prioritization and effective time management,
- are good in combining, presenting and explaining information from various sources,
- can communicate in English
we might be looking for you!
- share options plan after 6 months contract,
- working with a team of 6 people,
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- regular integration meetings like go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks, and breakfast stuff.