Data Warehouse Engineer
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America.
We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Engineer to join our Data team in Warsaw. Once you join the team, you’ll work on growing team’s data offering, supporting the growth of the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world.
Your goal? Enable the company always be on top of business performance by supplying accessible and reliable data.
- use best-in-class tools to boost our data warehouse,
- enhance the existing data processing workflows,
- develop new data assets,
- work closely with development teams to bring in data from new sources.
- have at few years of professional experience connected with Data Warehouse Engineering,
- have working experience or want to learn the following technologies: Python, SQL (MySQL, Redshift, PostgreSQL), Talend,
- have very good knowledge of data modeling / data processing,
- are experienced in using cloud technologies, such as AWS,
- have sound technical background related to extracting, importing, and exporting of data (ETL),
- can analyze, synthesize and formalize your work, and present your work clearly,
- are positive, resourceful, organized and proactive,
- are rigorous and your deliverables are perfect,
- can communicate in English (both spoken and written).
we may be looking for you :)
- knowledge of Apache Airflow,
- proven track record of serving as a team lead.
What you can get from us?
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- 26 days of paid holiday on B2B contract,
- share options plan (after 6 months),
- medical insurance,
- working in a high-performance team in agile / lean environment,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- constant knowledge-flow - tech demos every month, meetups, code review, regular feedback,
- regular integration meetings like go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks, and breakfast stuff.
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."