IT Business Developer
We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 40 million patients to make 1 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 900 of our team members make magic happen every day.
We’re currently looking for an Integration Expert to join our team in Curitiba.
Your responsibilities as Integration Expert include:
- building and maintaining business relations with biggest medical software providers, managing, diagnosing and troubleshooting software integrations and helping our developers to manage all the reported issues.
- Contacting software companies and expanding our business with new API integrations
- Managing the process of creating new integration from signing a contract to the launch among our clients
- Fixing part of the issues, using provided tools and data.
- Providing support to Customer Success teams with all the matters related to integrations
- Working directly with developers to solve bugs and issues.
- Follow up the integration status of softwares
- Plan new integrations together with TuoTempo team and 3rd party software company, analyzing every scenario and choosing the best method of integration.
- Help building these integrations using different methods, mostly REST, API's
- Test concluded integrations
- Help to create/improve flows to acquire and build new integrations
We are looking for:
- around 4-7 years of experience as a integration expert
- 2-3 years of project management experience on top of development experience
- basic knowledge about relational databases (ability to write queries in MySQL / PHP, Mongo DB),
- great communication skills and strategic view of the business,
- analytical mindset, experience with analysis (business or technical)
- ability to communicate in English (both in writing and speaking),
- mandatory: experience with API REST and system-to-system integrations.
- Food allownce (VR)
- Dental plan
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Participate in our Share Option Programs after 6 months
- Fruits and Snacks
- Work in a start-up ambiente
- Big and real chances of professional growth
- A chance to "make a dent in the Universe",
- Autonomy and impact on what you do,
- An opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields,
- Competitive compensation package including stock option plan,
- Work to change people's lives for better