Doctoralia is the global platform for doctor’s appointments where patients can find the professionals that best suit their needs. You will take an active part in how the world accesses healthcare and your work will have a direct impact on millions of users over the globe. Would you like to move forward and work with multicultural talented people in our Barcelona office over the sea?
Your responsibilities - the role!
- Driving user research by identifying research needs on the team, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research.
- Conduct quantitative research to understand our users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
- To design, execute and analyse multivariate experiments to support product decisions.
- Be a first-class researcher as you have a full spectrum of skills to seek insights in-person, digitally, and directly in the product.
- To work with different team members to ensure that user data / research findings are incorporated into design and implementation.
- To not be afraid of thinking about future challenges the product can face - for example due to the legislation of another country, and do research to find the best solution.
- To proactively seek for improvements in research process and methodologies.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Product research, including experience with early stage/new product conceptualization, as well as shipping of new version or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Proven experience and expert understanding of qualitative user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames and suitability to different stages of development.
- Solid experience with web analytics tools as well as other quantitative research tools.
- Used to work agile or lean in a highly collaborative environment with UX designers, researchers, visual designers, product owners and engineers.
- Passion for digital products, technology, creativity and an openness to new design ideas.
- Experience analysing key customer journey routes and KPI’s to identify areas for optimisation.
- To be able to prioritize test ideas / hypotheses based on impact & effort.
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills (e.g., designing, conducting and analyzing all kinds of user data.)
- Experience working with iterative user research and knowledge of which approaches work and which ones don't.
- It's required fluent English and we would appreciate if the candidate speaks one of the following languages: Spanish, Polish, Italian, Portuguese or Turkish.
- Bachelor or MA/MS/PhD in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science, etc.)
What we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- In-company English classes
- GymForLess bonus
- Possibility to attend UX conferences
- International environment
- Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks
- State of the art technology (Apple or Windows to choose from at your discretion)
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona
- Do video games or Oculus Rift mean something to you? Then our Gamer Room is meant for you!
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
"I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process."