Business Analyst - Especialista en Desarrollo
With more than 20 million patients visiting its websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Software Integrations Expert to join our team in Mexico City. You'll be a proactive person between our Business and Dev teams.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining business relations with biggest medical software providers, managing, diagnosing and troubleshooting software integrations and helping our developers to manage all the reported issues.
- Around 2-3 year of experience as a software developer
- 2-3 years of project management experience on top of development experience
- Basic knowledge about relational databases (ability to write queries in SQL),
- Great communication skills,
- Analytical mindset, experience with analysis
- Ability to communicate in English (both in writing and speaking),
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably PHP).
- Nice to have: experience with API and system-to-system integrations.
- Contacting software companies and expanding our business with new API integrations
- Managing the process of creating new integration from signing a contract to the launch among our clients
- Fixing part of the issues, using provided tools and data.
- Providing support to Customer Success teams with all the matters related to integrations
- Working directly with developers to solve bugs and issues.
- Based salary (according to experience)
- Law benefits + medical insurance + start-up like atmosphere
- Welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.