Doktortakvimi.com is Turkey’s number one online portal for booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract 32 million patients and host listings of almost 181,000 medical professionals. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which is currently operating in 30 countries around the world.
We make on-line appointments possible to thousands of doctors. Soon it will be millions.
We're currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in İstanbul. Your main area of responsibility will be the integrations with hospital softwares.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining business relations with biggest medical software providers, managing, diagnosing and troubleshooting software integrations and helping our İstanbul operation with its local software solutions.
Your responsibilities as Software Engineer include:
- Contacting software companies and expanding our business with new API integrations,
- Managing the full life cycle of integrations, from signing a contract to the launch and testing,
- Taking proactive approach in maintaining existing integrations
- Providing support to Customer Success teams with all the matters related to integrations
- Development and continuous improvement of local applications
- Working directly with the global team to solve bugs and issues.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or other relevant departments
- Minimum 3 (preferably 5+) years of experience as a software developer
- Experience in application development with C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with API and system-to-system integrations lifecycle.
- Experience of XML, Web Service, SOAP, JSON technologies.
- In depth knowledge and experience of MS-SQL
- Positive personality with a team player attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Project management skills and orientation on goals
- Work with smart people who know their stuff
- Huge autonomy,
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Performance Bonus