Enterprise Customer Success
Doctoralia is Brazil’s number 1 online portal for booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract over 9 million patients monthly and list almost 500,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which is currently operating in 15 countries around the world. Starting 1 year ago with 3 and now with almost 200 employees, Doctoralia Brazil is Docplanner’s largest and fastest-growing market.
Join us and help “Make the Healthcare Experience More Human”!
- Onboard, integrate, train and contribute to the success of our enterprise customers
- Provide ‘top of the class’ customer experience to your clients
- Learn and understand customer needs in order to achieve ‘success’ for the customer
- Flourish and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with the enterprise clients
- have an undergraduate or master’s degree in computer science, business, marketing or related fields
- have 6years or more of experience in B2B account management, with at least 3 years in high-level enterprise software account management
- are experienced in managing and supporting clients in technical enterprise solutions
- have previous project management and/or business analysis experience (development experience a plus but not necessary)
- can build trust with different levels of specialists and managers in an organization
- are good with numbers and people equally
- have preferably experience with system-to-system integrations
- preferably speak English
then this job is for you.
What we offer?
- Salary base R$4k-5k
- Food allownce (VR): R$25,00 per day
- Dental Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Participate in our Share Option Programs
- work in a start-up environment
- Big and real chances of professional growth
- a chance to "make a dent in the Universe",
- autonomy and impact on what you do,
- an opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields,
- competitive compensation package including stock option plan,
- work to change people's lives for better