IT / Technical Support Specialist
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, Docplanner, in Italy Miodottore.it, is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America (press review: http://medici.miodottore.it/dicono-di-noi). We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients review over 2 million verified opinions, find the best doctor nearby and book a visit in a few seconds. Doctors can attract new patients and manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool.
We are growing very fast and now have 200+ people on board based in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul and Rome. Our management team includes people who launched and developed the biggest startups in Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy (e.g. econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it).
Your role as an IT / Technical Support Specialist :
- supporting process of DocPlanner services integration with local software providers,
- preparing adhoc reports using many datasources,
- monitoring and reporting bugs in software, working directly with developers to solve them,
- creating automated tests using open source or SaaS tools,
- coordinating and supporting on-site software and service updates.
- 1 year of experience in HelpDesk/QA/Tester Role (max 5 years),
- basic knowledge about relational databases (ability to write queries in MySQ),
- basic knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably PHP),
- excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis methods,
- interest in automating technically,
- great communication skills,
- ability to communicate in English (both in writing and speaking).
- direct employment contract with Docplanner (CCNL Commerce),
- meritocratic, young, dynamic and international context,
- office based in the center of Rome (a few minutes from Termini station), and a few steps from Castro Pretorio metro stop.