Fullstack Developer .NET
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients review over 2 million verified opinions, find the best doctor nearby and book a visit in a few seconds. Doctors can attract new patients and manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool.
We are growing mega fast and now have 300+ people on board based in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome and Curitiba. And new one to come this year. Our management team includes people who launched and developed the biggest startups in Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy (e.g. econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it).
We are looking for a very motivated individual, who likes teamwork and is an excellent .NET developer. We offer to work on our platform, helping bring it to the next level, implementing new features in a smart and efficient way.
- build .NET web applications used by millions of users,
- fast learner and not being affraid of using new technologies,
- strong SQL skills,
- technical support of deployed applications in production environment,
- attend operating company task team meetings to gain a better understanding of functional group needs.
What we are looking for:
- bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience,
- past experience developing application integrations using .NET,
- azure experience,
- noSql experience (any database),
- strong .NET framework,
- database knowledge (MS SQL),
- fluency in English,
- experience with synchrouneous/asynch interface dev,
- ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently,
- ability to understand business concepts and provide technological responses,
- nice to have: angular, react or vue.
- LEAN driven developement,
- multi-skilled team,
- XP (TDD + CI + CD).
What we offer you?
- salary (35.000-50.000€ gross/annually),
- relocation package,
- flexible working hours,
- private health insurance,
- free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks,
- great working environment awarded with the ‘Best Workplaces Spain’ in 2013 & 2014,
- state of the art technology (Apple or Windows to choose from at your discretion),
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona,
- yoga once a week,
- do video games or Oculus Rift mean something to you? Then our Gamer Room is meant for you!