Product Expert Italy
We're currently looking for a Product Expert to join our team in Rome.
The Product Expert will be responsible for driving business growth, helping the Product Team in building innovative solutions that meet customer and business needs. He/she will be required to review/test new features, to check the quality of the product and the features’ effectiveness, to suggest improvements collected from internal surveys and clients interactions. The Product Expert will act as a Product ambassador, spreading product knowledge and keeping people engagement on a high level.
As Product Expert you will be responsible to:
- Collaborate closely with all business stakeholders and the Product team to drive product knowledge
- Develop an in-depth product knowledge among Customer Success and Sales rep according to their respective need
- Find creative and efficient solutions to his/her country needs in terms of product
- Ensure cross-team effective communication with a special regard to Country manager and Product Team
- Diagnose issues and resolve escalated bugs using established process keeping a low % of lack of knowledge reports
We are looking for someone who has:
- High communication and motivation skills - you understand and can articulate both technical and business requirements effortlessly
- High analytical and organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Proactiveness and flexibility
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities seamlessly
- Project management skills
- A passion about creative problem-solving for customers
- Proficiency in English both written and oral
What do we offer?
- Market based salary according to CCNL Commercio
- Participation in our Stock Option plan
- Work in a start-up atmosphere
- Significant opportunity for professional growth
- An opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields
- Work to change people's lives for better
If you are self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative and international environment, if you are capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities, we are looking for you!