Marketing Manager Italy
MioDottore is the largest Italian website for online booking of doctors' visits. It is part of Docplanner group, the worldwide market leader in this sector, with offices in 6 countries and local websites in 19 countries.
We allow patients to find doctors based on their needs and on reviews, and to book a visit with them, online, for free. We also provide a SaaS to doctors to manage all their patients. Think booking.com for doctors and patients.Our team grew to over 700 people located in Warsaw, Istanbul, Barcelona, Curitiba, Mexico City and Rome. Our management team includes people who launched and developed some of the biggest startups in Europe (i.e. goldenline.pl, groupon.pl, bao.pl, groupon.it)
"A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them." - Steve Jobs. This is why we are looking for a Marketing guru who has the brains and guts to do what it takes!
- have a university degree
- have 3-5 years of experience in marketing, of which 1-2 years in lead generation or inbound marketing
- know how to create email marketing and landing pages that convert
- have experience with content marketing and marketing strategy
- know marketing automation software such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot
- have experience with working with KPIs and targets, in synergy with sales teams
- speak English fluently
- could teach Mark Twain how to write engaging texts
Then this opportunity may be for you.
- impact MioDottore revenue growth through an effective marketing strategy and excellent hands-on execution
- work with the Global VP of Marketing, the Country Manager Italy, sales teams and a team of 2 Marketing Specialists to achieve results.
- target-based bonuses on top of the base salary
- an attractive stock option plan
- work with smart people who know their stuff
- a chance to transform the healthcare sector in Italy
- co-creation of the company strategy as a member of the Italian Leadership Team
- international development opportunities
- huge autonomy
- an opportunity to grow with the company.
Hard to believe? Find out by yourself. Apply and talk to us.