Business Development Specialist
Docplanner is the leading global healthcare booking platform. We serve over 30 million patients and process 1,5 million bookings every month. The company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now boasts a team of more than 1,000 based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City and Curitiba. With a mission to ‘make the healthcare experience more human’ we provide free doctor reviews and booking for patients via our online marketplace. In addition, we offer doctors and clinics a SaaS tool used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient and ultimately improve healthcare outcomes.
You will work in the Retention team - its aim is to increase… retention among clients. :-)
Retention/churn is one of the most important business metrics that indicates customer portfolio health and the status of product-market fit. Because churn is affected by sales, customer service and the product, this position will require cooperation with global and local teams.
- Get insights from doctors about product-market fit
- Design an optimal onboarding process
- Meet doctors - DocPlanner clients
- Learn their professional daily routines
- Help them understand DocPlanner products
- Find & bridge gaps in
- the product - to make it more useful to doctors
- training - to help them make the most out of the product
- Quantify & translate observations into
- product hypotheses - to verify with product teams
- training experiment you’ll carry out
- Help to set up a similar project in Mexico and Brazil
- Have experience in B2B sales, Account Management or Customer Success
- Like to talk to people and turn conversations into insights
- Translate work routines into product needs
- Trust numbers more than gutfeels
- Have strong operational and PM skills
- Speak English (B2+)
... then you might just be the one we are looking for!
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields
- Opportunity to operate in a multinational environment
- Participation in the stock option plan – to feel like an owner it’s best to be one
- Autonomy / ownership
- Work to change people's lives for better
- Great growth opportunities not limited by policies or age
What you will find (our Values)
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1000 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because…no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or a revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that’s out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process =)
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."