Senior Product Owner
We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 40 million patients to make 1 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 1000 of our team members make magic happen every day.
We also believe that “Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.”
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner in Barcelona.
- Worked as a Product Owner or Product Manager,
- Empathically understand the users, customers and competitors,
- Know how to define the vision for the product,
- Love to set KPIs and analyse product performance,
- Know how to align teams and company strategy to product goals,
- Work with sales and customer success to define / validate product features,
and this sounds like you:
- Can lead an interdisciplinary, international product team to results,
- Focuses on results,
- Naturally takes responsibility,
- Is entrepreneurial - has passion and a "hustle, hit never quit" genome,
- Is as good with numbers as with people, and enjoys working with them,
- Is willing to create products that revolutionize the industry,
it means we should meet =)
What we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- In-company Spanish & English classes
- GymForLess bonus
- Possibility to attend conferences and workshops of your interest
- International environment
- Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks
- State of the art technology (Apple or Windows to choose from at your discretion)
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona
- Do video games or Oculus Rift mean something to you? Then our Gamer Room is meant for you!
What will you find? Our values
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1000 of us on 3 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because... no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “loosing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process =)