Junior Project Manager
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
Backoffice Team is part of the Revenue team. We are responsible for the financial part of applications, which means: invoicing, online payments, accounting softwares integrations and others. We do our best to keep business growing with no blockers. We deliver tools, integrations and any other needed solutions to keep, all employees satisfied and efficient in what they do.
We are looking for Junior Project Manager to join us!
You will be responsible for:
- improving operational processes in the company
- implementing global solutions locally
- researching of local backoffice tools and external softwares needs
- collecting feedbacks from local managers and leaders
- communicating changes delivered by the dev-team
- collecting, grouping and reporting bugs
- have advanced Excel skills
- have passion for technology
- have analytical thinking
- can communicate English easily (min. B2)
- have ease of learning new things / skills
- know SQL (it will be an asset)
it means we are looking for you!
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff,
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona,
- do video games or Oculus Rift mean something to you? Then our Gamer Room is meant for you!
You don't believe? Check us!
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
"I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process."