We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 40 million patients to make 1 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 900 of our team members make magic happen every day.
We’re currently looking for an Integrations Expert/Analyst to join our team in Barcelona. You’ll be a proactive person between our Business and Dev teams.
Your responsibilities as Integrations Expert/Analyst include:
- Building and maintaining business relations with biggest medical software providers, managing, diagnosing and troubleshooting software integrations and helping our developers to manage all the reported issues.
- Contacting software companies and expanding our business with new API integrations
- Managing the process of creating new integration from signing a contract to the launch among our clients
- Fixing part of the issues, using provided tools and data.
- Providing support to Customer Success teams with all the matters related to integrations
- Working directly with developers to solve bugs and issues.
We are looking for:
- around 2-3 year of experience as a software developer
- 2-3 years of project management experience on top of development experience
- basic knowledge about relational databases (ability to write queries in SQL),
- great communication skills,
- analytical mindset, experience with analysis (business or technical)
- ability to communicate in English (both in writing and speaking),
- knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably PHP).
- nice to have: experience with API and system-to-system integrations.
- share options plan after 6 months of contract
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organised in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.