Junior Financial Controller
Doctoralia is Spain's number 1 online portal for finding and booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract almost 3 million patients monthly and list almost 100,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which operates in 15 countries and is the largest healthcare marketplace in the world. Doctoralia Spain now employs almost 200 team members and is a strategic infrastructure hub for DocPlanner.
Join us and help "Make the Healthcare Experience More Human"!
Do you want to take the opportunity for being part of a team who makes you and the company grow fast, healthy and wealthy?
In your role you will:
- Take ownership of the Purchase to Pay process – expenses monitoring until payment
- Describing invoices to external accountants so that all required internal dimensions are properly defined
- Overseeing external accountants making sure that accounting is up to date and compliant with IFRS, Local GAAP and internal reporting requirements
- Reviewing Monthly/Quarterly Reporting as per Group requirements and make amends when needed
- Proactively follow-up tax filings and other obligations with external accountants and other stakeholders
- Support and follow-up on Order to Cash improvement projects
- Improve internal processes and automate them to allow a proper scaling of the finance and admin. function - proactively suggest new tools
- Support yearly Statutory + Reporting Audit process liaising with local auditors
- Creation and/or improvement of internal and external financial reports as necessary
- Any other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects as per company needs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar.
- 2+ years of audit/finance experience. Ideally Big Four background.
- Experience in preparing and supervising financial reporting. Understanding of concepts such as dimensions, countries, business units, cost centres etc.
- High level of English and Spanish, written and spoken
- A strong technical knowledge of accounting
- Proficient with Excel
- Knowledge of digital industry is a plus
- a career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- autonomy and impact on what you do,
- learning from some of the best people in the industry,
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organised in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff