Customer Marketing Specialist
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
It’s all about the experience!
The Customer Experience Specialist is the expert of our marketing and sales organization, playing a pivotal role between our customers, Customer Success departments, product and other internal teams. As a member of the Customer Experience team you’ll be committed to providing a 360-degree positive experience in all interactions and as a result, increasing engagement of our customers, building long term relationships with individual customers and facilities. Your daily work will be very close to Customer Success and marketing automation tools.
- Engaging our SaaS users,
- Building long term relationships with our customers,
- Developing marketing automation in Poland (HubSpot, Appcues),
- Planning and creating interesting content which converts,
- Create internal flows in order to make CS work easier and more efficient,
- Take care of customer experiences on each stage of their customer journey.
- Have at least 1 year experience in marketing or customer experience department,
- Can show us projects in which you succeed,
- Are both creative and logical thinker,
- Have ideas on engaging SaaS users,
- Consider yourself a mini-CEO,
- Have perfect skills to work in group and ability to convince people to work with you,
- Love challenges and you're not afraid to test new approaches and ideas,
- Are well organized and detail oriented (devil is in the details!),
- Speak english
it means you should apply!
- employment contract or B2B - it's your choice,
- stock option plan after 6 months,
- free English classes,
- medical insurance,
- being part of one of the fastest growing European startup,
- autonomy and impact on what you do,
- being part of a young, motivated international team,
- endless challenges every day,
- an opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields (not only from CX).
Hard to believe? Find out by yourself ;)
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."