HR Manager - Global Analytics and HR Tools
We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 40 million patients to make over 1 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 800 of our team members make magic happen every day.
"Boeing just took $20 billion and 10 years to improve the efficiency of their planes by 10 percent. That's pretty lame. I have a design in mind for a vertical liftoff supersonic jet that would be a really big improvement." - Elon Musk
We're looking for someone who loves HR and thinks the Elon way.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
Develop and implement world-class tools in HR Analytics, Comp & Ben and HR Services. To do that you will work directly with the global Head of HR and Country HR Heads, read a lot and borrow with pride from awesome companies that we can learn from.
- have experience in HR Analytics, Comp & Ben or HR Services,
- love simplifying and automising processes,
- love to research and implement new solutions,
- consider yourself a mini-CEO,
- love people as much as you love data :)
- believe in results, not excuses,
it means you may be the one ;-)
What will you find?
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 500 of us on 3 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “loosing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process =)