Junior Marketing Automation
At Docplanner we use advanced marketing automation tools to fuel our growth and build deeper relationships with our Doctors, from first hello to happy-customer and beyond.
You will work within the marketing automation team, implementing martech-tactics that will impact our marketing campaigns all over the world.
The marketing automation team combines strategy, creativity, and technical skills to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line. Your final objective is providing air cover and support the team to make the magic happen.
- Manage marketing automation processes and Implement tactics aimed at improving our marketing automation platform core structure
- Analyze operational processes and build insightful reports that will help lead generation teams across the world reaching their targets
- Assist and guide marketers within our CRM practices according to lead generation campaign requirements
- Provide support and air cover to the Marketing Automation team within challenging marketing transformation projects
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure 100% alignment across teams activities
- Build documentation about the marketing automation platform and processes
- Always hunt for the latest technology within the marketing automation world
- Proficiency in using Excel/Google sheets
- Knowledge in Google analytics and google tag manager
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and extract conclusions
- Excellent organizational skills: task prioritization and effective time management
- Experience with Tableau is a strong plus but not mandatory
- A great eye for detail
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience with martech tools and CRMs: e.g: hubspot, salesforce, pardot marketo, mailchimp, zapier, automate.io is a plus but not mandatory
- An amazing opportunity to work with HubSpot and other world class cutting-edge marketing technologies in a team that continuously streamlines and boosts marketing processes on various digital marketing channels
- A sparkling start-up like environment within one of the world's leading companies into the digital healthcare space
- Interesting job perks: health insurance, gym discount, cool office with sea views located only 2 minutes from the beach, gaming room, stock option plan, daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruits and snacks
We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:
“I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process.”