Head of Growth Marketing
Doctoralia is part of the DocPlanner Group, the world's leading platform connecting patients with healthcare professionals and making the healthcare experience more human. Doctoralia offers patients a space to find and review the best doctor according to their needs.
In turn, it offers healthcare professionals and medical centers tools to help manage their patient flow, improve the efficiency of their practice, and enhance their online presence.
The DocPlanner Group currently serves 20 million patients and processes 500,000 bookings every month. It lists more than 2 million healthcare professionals with a total of 2 million patient reviews on its websites in 18 countries. The company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now boasts a team of 470 based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City and Curitiba.
You will have leadership responsibilities to drive leads and new customers through thoughtful strategies leveraging a variety of paid channels (Facebook, Search, Display, etc.). As Head of Growth you have the unique opportunity to build out your growth team to exceed our aggressive growth goals. You are a measurement and numbers driven individual who believes in testing into the right solution. The qualified candidate will have proven abilities in leadership, creativity, strategic thinking and quantitative reasoning along with experience in growth methodology.
- Lead all performance marketing; build and expand core channels including but not limited to SEM, SEO, paid social, affiliates, and email to drive growth
- Optimize and refine demand generation using a data-driven approach to increasing leads, developing a qualified sales pipeline and move prospects through the funnel
- Analyze all aspects of our marketing and sales funnel to identify the largest areas for improvement and implement strategies to take advantage of these opportunities
- Own and manage the performance marketing budget
- Define and implement tactics to improve conversion rate, average order value and customer acquisition costs
- Define, regularly report on, and optimize key growth KPI's. Create reporting dashboards where you can track progress and share your findings across the organization
- Continuously spotting opportunities for improvement, based on the data trends.
- Creating strategies and tactics for revenue growth, based on your analysis.
- These strategies will cover Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure fast-paced startup environment
- Quantitative and analytical with exceptional ROI-tracking skills and proven methods for marketing optimization
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, communications or computer science preferred)