Sales Project Manager
With 30 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
The goal of the position is to lead the B2B sales process to large medical facilities from the very beginning to successful end by:
- designing, building, analyzing and monitoring the enterprise processes in and among business functions and markets
- contacting and meeting potential and existing large enterprise clients in order to analyze their needs and product-market fit delivering valuable insights for further product development
- introducing and managing the process our solutions creating a ‘wow effect’
- building and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with potential clients
- have your first experience in B2B sales, preferably with SaaS, CRM products
- had previous experience in consulting, project management, start-ups and solution-selling
- are results-oriented and a keen negotiator
- are good with numbers and people equally
- have preferably previous project management experience
- speak English
then this job is for you.
What we offer:
- working in a high-performance team
- shares option plan after 6 months,
- medical package,
- constant flow of knowledge,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work,
- free English lessons in our office,
- startup atmosphere.
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."