QA Automation Engineer
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (QAA) to join our team in Warsaw. You'll develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Your responsibilities as a QA Automation Engineer include:
- Implementing test scripts.
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Executing test cases (automated or manual) and analyzing the results.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Helping in troubleshooting issues
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Experience automating UI tests using BDD, WebDriverJs, Appium on node.js
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Analysis of business requirements
- Design and development of new automated testing frameworks.
- Attention to detail
- Lean Methodology knowledge.
- Familiarity of CI/CD
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with Developers and technical teams to understand how changes in the applications affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Fluent English ( B2 or higher).
- salary based on your experience (on B2B contract) between 6K and 12K,
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organised in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- business trips to our foreign offices, for instance to sunny Barcelona,
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff :)
If you're right here it means you should apply to us :) And if you want to know, what it means to be DPralian, see our Facebook and Instagram :)
We really appreciate if you send your CV in English.
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."