Business Product Manager
We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 40 million patients to make 1,5 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 1 300 of our team members make magic happen every day.
With that in mind, we want to go beyond current horizons and core products on a mission to build new ventures. The ventures that will generate more value to the patients and doctors, bringing us more revenue at the same time.
- join the mission to build new ventures, business lines, and products in an already fast-growing company
- co-create and lead a new business line, cooperating with a skillful team
- work with business and technology to make the ideas happen
- make sure that our product is the best of the best
- search for new opportunities to develop the product
- worked as a Product Owner/Manager or Business Development Manager or co-founder of your startup
- empathically understand the users, customers, and competitors and you’re not afraid to talk to them,
- know how to define the vision for the product, but start working with lean experiments
- love finding a fast way to get your idea to the market and make it grow
- want to build products that get traction in both: usage and revenue
- enjoy setting KPIs and analyzing product performance
and this sounds like you:
- naturally people follow you,
- focuses on results, not excuses,
- naturally takes responsibility,
- is entrepreneurial - has passion and a "hustle, hit never quit" genome,
- is as good with numbers as with people,
- loves to create products that revolutionize the industry,
it means we should meet =)
What will you find?
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1000 of us on 3 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “loosing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process =)
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."