With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients review over 2 million verified opinions, find the best doctor nearby and book a visit in a few seconds. Doctors can attract new patients and manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool.
We are growing mega fast and now have 200+ people on board based in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul and Rome. Our management team includes people who launched and developed the biggest startups in Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy (e.g. econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it).
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Data Engineer who will help us make better business decisions and participate in the BI system implementation.
- drawing conclusions from data and suggesting business solutions,
- building econometric models and preparing business and financial forecasts,
- development and management of a global company data warehouse,
- optimisation of workflow / processes across the organisation.
If you have:
- professional experience in building data warehouses,
- excellent knowledge of Excel, familiarity of Tableau and intuition what ETL stands for,
- understanding of basic business KPI’s,
- ability to build econometric models using R or Python,
- ability to combine and present information from various sources,
- ability to interpret data and extract conclusions,
- good level of business English,
... and you can work independently and still remain a strong team player,
- becoming a partner (we offer equity participation after your trial period),
- flexible working hours,
- working with people from Poland, Turkey, Italy, Spain and more,
- huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent,
- free English classes,
- medical visit reimbursement.
Don't believe? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
You'll find it worthwhile.