With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a QA Manager to join our team in Warsaw.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and managing processes of Support and QA Automation to improve applications quality
- Leading the international team of Support and QA Automation specialists and technicians
- Optimizing and maintaining of bug fixing process for all of DocPlanner countries
- Working with developers in cross functional teams to perform root causes analysis of the bugs/requests
- Coordinating communication between Development Team, Product Owners, QAs and Support
- Identifying and tracking KPIs, driving continuous improvement
- Passion for quality and orientation on details, ability to identify edge cases
- 2yrs experience on the similar position (QA Lead, QA Manager)
- Technical background, experience as a Developer (preferably in PHP or .NET)
- Experience in working using ticketing system (preferably Jira)
- People leading experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and oral (ability to communicate in Spanish would be a huge advantage)
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- business trips to our foreign offices, for instance to sunny Barcelona,
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.
You don't believe? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
Please add the following information in Your resume:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."