Engagement Expert BR
DocPlanner is the leading global healthcare booking platform. We serve over 30 million patients and process 1,5 million bookings every month. The company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now boasts a team of more than 1 400 based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Santiago, Bogota and Curitiba. With a mission to ‘make the healthcare experience more human’ we provide free doctor reviews and booking for patients via our online marketplace. In addition, we offer doctors and clinics a SaaS tool used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient and ultimately improve healthcare experience.
You will work in the global Engagement Team - your goal will be to boost engagement and retention of our customers by creating quality flows and developing independent projects. We’re looking for a business-oriented warrior who will understand the local market, cooperate with Sales and Customer Success teams and develop successful projects.
- Discover & ensure quality of customer journey
- Measure & improve effectiveness of onboarding/retention flows
- Implement independent projects aimed at engagement/retention
- Design an optimal onboarding/farming process with country needs at sight
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analyses of our customers - both by analyzing numbers and talking with them
- Implement global projects locally
- Discover bottlenecks of the operation and find solutions to resolve them
- Analyze and optimize current processes of company processes, e-mails sent to clients, verbal communication, automatic processes, knowledge base
- Analyze competition market and understand their USPs
- Understand daily routines of our clients including software, processes, environment and their specific needs
- Provide quality feedback to operational and product teams
- Be the warrior - if you’re able to set up a call center for 10 000 clients from scratch, we might be looking for you!
- Have 3-4 years of experience with customer engagement and retention
- Like to talk to people and turn conversations into insights
- Have great Excel skills and can turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Are a warrior with hustle, hit - never quit! mindset
- Trust numbers more than gutfeels
- Have strong operational and PM skills
- Speak English (C1+)
... then you might just be the one we are looking for!
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn from great, experienced people with successes in their fields
- Opportunity to operate in a multinational environment
- Participation in the stock option plan – to feel like an owner it’s best to be one
- Autonomy / ownership
- Work to change people's lives for better
- Great growth opportunities not limited by policies or age
What you will find (our Values):
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 1000 of us on 4 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because…no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or a revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that’s out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through heights and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “losing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process!