Junior Data Specialist
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Junior Data Specialist to join our team in Warsaw.
Your goals will be to:
- improve the quality of data in company databases
- remove inconsistencies and duplicates manually or by using proper tools
- enrich data by finding new sources and using them
- are careful and diligent
- are very good at using the computer
- have good skills at excel
- learn fast
- like to see instant effects of your work
- can communicate in English
we might be looking for you!
- share options plan after 6 months contract,
- working with a team of 6 people,
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- regular integration meetings like go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks, and breakfast stuff.
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."