With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.We're currently looking for Product Researcher to join our team in Curitiba, Brazil. You'll work with other Product Researchers, Product Managers, Designers and Software Engineers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Provide the actionable user, market, product and market insights. Bring knowledge about brazilian patients and medical specialists that product teams need at every stage of the product development cycle.
- 2+ of professional experience in qualitative (e.g. interviews, usability studies, ethnographic observation), quantitative (e.g. survey design, statistical analysis, experimental design) data collection and analysis and leave and having:
- Experience working in agile/lean environment in/with startups companies.
- Previous experience in analysing the behaviour of users of internet products.
- Fluent English speaker.
Good to have:
- Presentation skills with the ability to share the knowledge to represent our department.
- Experience working in international and multicultural settings.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with Health Market (Health insurance market, Health marketing products/services)
Roles and requirements:
- participate in product decisions from definition to launch (and after), working at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Bring insights about users by a variety of methods you choose (eg. surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation).
- Share findings with product experts, designers and engineers and actively build ux awareness throughout the whole company.
What do we Offer?
- Fixed Salary (3k-5k)
- R$ 25 meal voucher per working day
- Public Transportation Allowance
- Dental Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Insurance
- Shares options plan after 6 months,
- Startup environment
- Working in an international company developing super fast in Brazil
- Professional growth opportunities
PS. Please send your CV in English :)