Junior Product Researcher - Intern
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We're currently looking for a Junior Product Researcher - Intern to join our team in Warsaw. You'll work with other Product Researchers, Product Designers, Managers and Software Engineers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Help our researchers to know all about our users problems and needs.
- help us make the healthcare experience more human
- support the research team in the product research area,
- help in preparation and organization of product/ux research,
- provide synthesis of observations, interpretation of research results, support in analysis and finding recommendations.
- work closely with product teams, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions
- can analyze, synthesize and formalize your work, and present your work clearly
- demonstrate empathy to users
- master the tools of office automation
- have great communication skills
- have sense of asking the right questions
- are positive, resourceful, organized and proactive
- are rigorous and your deliverables are perfect
- can communicate in English (both spoken and written)
and analysis of simple statistical data does not scare you…
we may be looking for you :)
- experience in qualitative research as In-Depth Interviews / Usability Tests etc.
- the opportunity to learn fast in field of product/UX research
- a 6 months internship
- working in agile/lean environment
- flexible working hours
- working with people from Poland, Turkey, Italy, Spain and more
- free English classes
- fruits and snacks in the kitchen :)