HR Director Spain
We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 40 million patients to make over 1 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 700 of our team members make magic happen every day.
"People are not the most important asset. The right people are." As Jim Collins put it. We believe in that.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
- shape and support the business strategy as a member of the Country Leadership Team
- be an amazing business and people partner
- build up and develop teams and the culture
- build and lead the HR Team.
- have experience in a (company) leadership role
- made measurable impact on a business
- consider yourself a mini-CEO
- love sourcing & selection,
- believe in results, not excuses,
- like numbers as much as you like people,
- believe that culture eats strategy for breakfast..
it means we should meet ;-)
What will you find?
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 500 of us on 3 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “loosing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We like to get things done. And have fun in the process =)