Junior Project Manager
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
We are looking for Junior Project Manager to join our Product team!
You will be responsible for:
- Spreads the knowledge about integrations among Customer Success and Sales teams
- Proactively work on improving existing processes - identifying the issues and proposing solutions
- Supports the product team in day-to-day work and leading projects with devs eventually
- Cooperates in creating data-driven team by supporting in analysis of existing data and recommending new KPIs
- have advanced Excel skills
- have passion for technology
- have analytical thinking
- can communicate English easily (min. B2)
- have ease of learning new things / skills
it means we are looking for you!
Nice to have basic knowledge about SQL :)
- share options plan after 6 months of contract,
- medical insurance,
- 26 days of paid leave,
- flexible working hours and possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- regular integration meetings like: go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks and breakfast stuff.
You don't believe? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
Please add the following information in Your resume:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."