Junior Product Analyst
With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients book a visit in a few seconds, review over 2 million verified opinions and find the best doctor nearby. Doctors can manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool and attract new patients.
Product Analytics Team is a part of Product Team. We are responsible for providing insights and data for other Product Teams and play a crucial role in decision making process in product strategy and development. We maintain analytical tools, dig through datasets, support A/B tests, validate ideas and come up with new ones. And we are on the lookout for new people to join us!
You will be responsible for:
- analysis of our users behaviour and product performance
- designing A/B tests and experiments
- challenging new ideas and product decisions
- providing insights based on data
- keeping track of our results and progress
- creating beautiful dashboards
- implementing and maintaining analytical tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- have at least 1year of experience in internet industry
- speak English like a pro (min. B2)
- are fascinated with data and knowledge
- strive to create better solutions for people using your insights
- have a good understanding of statistics
- know Google Analytics or SQL
- want to constantly learn new things
it means we are looking for you!
- share options plan after 6 months contract,
- medical insurance,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of working remotely,
- free English lessons organized in our office,
- office just like in Silicon Valley and start-up like atmosphere (in your spare time you can play on Xbox),
- business trips to our foreign offices, for instance to sunny Barcelona,
- regular integration meetings like go-karts, laser tag, trips and parties,
- welcome pack, free coffee, fruits, snacks, and breakfast stuff.
Hard to believe? Find out by yourself ;)
Please, remember to add this statement in your CV:
"I agree that ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Kolejowa Street 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o. in connection with the recruitment process."