Quality Assurance Automation (QAA)
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation (QAA) engineer to design, develop and execute automated tests to ensure product quality in our product.
Be part of a team responsible for estimating, designing, developing and maintaining automation scripts for functional and regression tests. Working closely to our frontends, in a small international team, creating big impact!
QA Automation Responsibilities include:
* Implementing and executing test scripts and reviewing results
* Reporting and documenting technical issues
Are you reading further? Excellent! We are looking for you if:
- You have experience, or you are open to learning, tools such as docker and test runner like puppeteer, jest, mocha (nice to have, not mandatory)
- You have experience automating UI test using some Gherkin language and Selenium WebDriver or similar
- You have experience on GIT version control system
- You like to make analysis of business requirements to create automatic tests
- You have familiarity of CI/CD
- You enjoy working closely with application development and other technical teams (from-end) to understand how changes in the software product affects m<aintenance of test scrip
- Strong attention to detail.
- Lean Methodology knowledge.
- Good team player mindset and initiative to tackle any challenge
- Fluent English ( B2 or higher).
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Language training
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee. We want to help you get fit!
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working day in July and August
- Daily breakfast with coffee, soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- A great work environment awarded with the 'Best Workplaces Spain' two years in a row
- An office with sea views located just 2 minutes from the beach
- Weekly yoga classes
- Would you like to participate with your teammates in Mario Kart tournaments, have fun playing cards or try Oculus Rift? Our Game Room is waiting for you!